With in-house tooling capabilities, advanced quality systems and strategic manufacturing location, Cumberland Plastics can meet your most aggressive time-to-market and costs demands from prototype through production.
Automotive Manufacturing Applications Include:
- Custom color interior trim applications
- Functional IP components and sub-components
- Rear/Front Bumper applications
- Under the hood applications
- Exterior trim and functional components
Automotive Contract Manufacturing Capabilities & Services Include:
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) Product Development
- In-house Prototype and Production Mold Making
- Single Point of Contact Program Management and APQP Reporting
- Custom injection molding and sub-assembly
- Contract Manufacturing
- Automated Workcells with Vision System inspection
- TS 16949 and ISO 14001 Certified Facilities
- Inline Functional Testing
- Complex sub-assembly
- Returnable Packaging design and optimization
- Adherence to AIAG PPAP Standards
Lawn & Garden/ Consumer
Cumberland Plastics provides some of the world’s most successful Lawn & Garden and consumer/industrial companies with a broad range of contract manufacturing capabilities from functional engine components and structural support parts. Our wealth of experience and depth of knowledge ensure high quality and speed to market for our clients across the globe.
We have worked very closely with some of our non-automotive customers to not only diversify our product/customer mix but also to bring lessons learned and best practices from other industries.